Also with Ismo people often buy:
Regular price: $0.53
Our price: $0.40
Regular price: $2.59
Our price: $1.99
Regular price: $3.23
Our price: $2.69
Regular price: $4.37
Our price: $2.89
Regular price: $4.15
Our price: $3.19
Regular price: $1.40
Our price: $0.88
Ismo is used to prevent angina (chest pain) caused by heart disease.
Use Ismo as directed by your doctor.
- Take Ismo by mouth with or without food.
- This medication should be taken twice daily, with the doses 7 hours apart. The first dose should preferably be taken in the morning upon waking up, unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Ismo . You may have an increased risk of side effects (eg, angina attacks). If you need to stop ISMO or add a new medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Ismo is is a nitrate vasodilator. It works by widening the blood vessels in the body. This reduces the workload of the heart and helps to relieve chest pain.
If you miss a dose of Ismo, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Ismo at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Ismo out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Possible Side Effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur :
- dizziness; headache; nausea.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); changes in vision; fainting; numbness of an arm or leg; severe stomach pain; sharp or crushing chest pain; sudden leg pain; sudden, severe headache; sudden shortness of breath; vomiting.
Ismo is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.