Also with Femcare people often buy:
Regular price: $0.53
Our price: $0.40
Regular price: $2.59
Our price: $1.99
Regular price: $3.23
Our price: $2.69
Regular price: $4.37
Our price: $2.89
Regular price: $4.15
Our price: $3.19
Regular price: $1.40
Our price: $0.88
Femcare is an antifungal agent used to treat vaginal yeast infections.
- Use Femcare vaginal exactly as directed by your doctor, or follow the directions that accompany the package. If you do not understand these instructions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medication.
- Insert the tablet, suppository, or cream into the vagina using the applicator as directed.
- Use this medication continuously for the prescribed amount of time, even during your menstrual period.
- You can use a sanitary napkin to prevent the medication from staining your clothing but do not use a tampon.
- If the infection does not clear up after you have finished one course of therapy, or if it appears to get worse, see your doctor. You may have another type of infection.
- Avoid getting this medication in your eyes, nose, or mouth.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Femcare vaginal is used to treat vaginal candida (yeast) infections.
If you miss a dose of Femcare vaginal, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Femcare vaginal at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Femcare vaginal out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- mild vaginal burning, irritation, or itching.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); fever or chills; foul-smelling vaginal discharge; nausea; severe or prolonged vaginal burning, irritation, or itching; stomach pain; swelling; vomiting.
Femcare vaginal is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.