Also with Abilify people often buy:
Regular price: $0.56
Our price: $0.41
Regular price: $2.69
Our price: $2.07
Regular price: $3.36
Our price: $2.80
Regular price: $4.55
Our price: $3.00
Regular price: $4.32
Our price: $3.32
Regular price: $1.46
Our price: $0.92
Abilify is used for treating schizophrenia and certain symptoms of bipolar disorder. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Abilify as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Abilify.
- Take Abilify by mouth with or without food.
- Taking Abilify at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Take Abilify on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- Continue to take Abilify even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Abilify is an atypical antipsychotic. Exactly how Abilify works is not known. It affects certain substances in the brain.
If you miss a dose of Abilify, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Abilify at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Abilify out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- abnormal dreams; blurred vision; constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; increased saliva production; lightheadedness; nausea; stomach upset; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weight gain .
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal thinking; chest pain; confusion; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever; increased sweating; increased thirst, urination, or appetite; involuntary movements of the tongue, face, mouth, jaw, arms, legs, or back (eg, puffing of cheeks, puckering of mouth, chewing movements); loss of control over urination; loss of coordination; mental or mood changes (eg, anxiety, depression, hostility); muscle tremor, jerking, or stiffness; one-sided weakness; seizures; severe restlessness; shortness of breath; suicidal thoughts or attempts; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; trouble swallowing; trouble walking; unusual bruising; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision or speech changes.
Abilify is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.