Search by name:
How to Increase Female Libido Quickly
Sexual problems are frequent not only among male persons, but also among women. According to statistics, female sexual dysfunction affects around 40 percent of women. There are few treating options for this condition. In this article, we review symptoms & causes of low sexual drive in women, as well as female sex augmentation drugs and other methods of female sexual problems treatment.
Symptoms of Female Low Sex Drive
There are some symptoms that can indicate the problem:
- a woman isn’t interested in sexual activity of any type, including masturbation;
- a woman doesn’t have sexual thoughts / fantasies;
- a woman is bothered by lack of sex or sexual phantasies.
Causes of Low Sex Drive in Women
Female sexual dysfunction is usually of multifactor nature. The following factors can cause the condition occurrence:
- Psychological factors. They include social restrictions, sexual inexperience, rape, poor sexual communication, permanent stresses, etc.
- Gynecologic causes. Gynecologic ailments (cystitis, vaginismus, bartholinitis) contribute physically to sex difficulties. Therefore, the treatment should influence both of these conditions.
- Cardiovascular ailments. Such diseases as hypertension, atherosclerosis, peripheral arterial occlusions can worsen female sexual function.
- Using antidepressants (SSRIs). SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor meds) lead to an increase in serotonin levels in the body. Serotonin has a significant effect on the processes of excitation and inhibition in the system of genital organs. Elevated levels of this substance can lead to female sexual problems.
Female Sex Augmentation Drugs
Since the sexual reaction in women seems extremely volatile and multifaceted and consists of a complex interaction of physiological & psychological elements, the therapy of female sexual drive problems is extremely difficult. Therefore, there are not many female sex augmentation drugs in the pharmaceutical market. The only FDA-approved medicament for treating libido problems in women is flibanserin (Addyi trade name).
The history of Addyi approving is very interesting. It started in 2010, when Sprout Pharmaceuticals (a developer of the medicament) filed the first application for approval of flibanserin to the US FDA. The controlling body refused to approve the application referring to the lack of clinical data on the effectiveness of the medicament. The company launched a large-scale campaign called "Even the Score". The essence of the campaign was that there were 26 drugs to treat male sexual problems on the market and none of the similar drugs for women. The company gained the support of women's human rights organizations. Besides, in 2014, several researches showing the needed effect of flibanserin were conducted. As a result, the medicament was approved in 2015.
The mechanism of Addyi action lies in correcting rates of neurotransmitters responsible for normal sex drive. More specifically, the medicament enlarges dopamine & norepinephrine that improve sexual excitement, and lowers serotonin that is responsible for the inhibition of sexual desire & feelings.
In some online drug stores, you can see such medicaments as female Viagra, Cialis for woman, and so on. Indeed, researches of Schoen C. (2009), Monte GL. (2014) have shown that sildenafil (key component of Viagra) can be effective for female sexual dysfunctions, as mechanism of clitoral & vaginal arousal is similar to that of penile erection. Scientists have found that PDE5 is present in muscles of clitoris and vagina. Therefore, sildenafil can improve blood flow in these organs. Nevertheless, this matter requires a more detailed study. PDE5 inhibitors aren’t currently approved for treating female low sex drive.
Full information about Female Pink Viagra you can find at AWC Canadian Pharmacy topic by link.
Female Viagra at AWC Canadian Pharmacy
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate
Product Name: Female Pink Viagra
Cost per pill: USD
Product Availability: Available in Stock
Link: View Product Page
The following therapeutic methods may also be used in some cases of female sex disorders:
- testosterone medications;
- OTC lubricants;
- nitric oxide donors (such as L-arginine);
- local or systemic estrogen therapy, etc.
How to Deal with Female Sexual Problems Naturally?
If you don’t want use female sex augmentation drugs or want to enhance their effect, you should use natural methods to fight against low sex drive.
Among them are:
- Kegel exercises. Guide for women These exercises are specially designed for the natural strengthening of the muscles of the female pelvic organs. They can improve female libido and orgasm.
- Sensate focus exercises. Focusing involves training the concentration of attention on what is happening at the given moment, without assessing and controlling it. Concentration helps a woman get rid of distractions and pay attention to feelings during sexual activity.
- Practicing various types of sexual activity. For instance, preliminary caresses (stroking and kisses of erogenous zones and touching the genitals) improve intimate relationships and reduce anxiety.
- Hanging out together. Couples, who regularly talk with each other and spend time together, have stronger desire for sex and experience stronger sexual pleasure.
- Taking measures to prevent undesirable consequences. Such measures are especially useful when the fear of pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections suppresses desire.
- Improving the trust and emotional closeness between a woman and her partner. These factors can be enhanced with professional help or without it. Women need trust and intimacy to improve their sex life.
- Avoiding bad habits. Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can dampen sex drive.