Heart attack is the leading cause of death not only in the United States but in the entire world. It kills twice as many people than the 2nd leading cause of death, which is cancer. Heart disease is also known as the silent killer because it happens suddenly with no fair warning. More than 50% of people who die of cardiac causes have no history of heart disease because sudden cardiac death is the most common cardiac sign. According to the National Institute of health high blood pressure should be a priority concern of over 65 million Americans. That is over 1 in 3 Americans. This statistic is even higher if you’re African American. This statistic is also directly linked to the fact that 62% of Americans are overweight or obese. If you are overweight or obese you probably have high blood pressure or cholesterol and don’t even know it. High cholesterol oxidizes in your arteries and forms plaque, which blocks blood flow, which leads to a heart attack.
In addition to exercising on a regular basis and eating foods low in trans fats and cholesterol, there are many all natural ingredients you can take to lower cholesterol and high blood pressure. First you should know there is a three step process to lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure and there are all natural ingredients out there that are clinically proven to assist in all 3 of these steps, which can reduce the use of statins and drugs. Below is the 3 step process and its assisting all natural ingredients.
- Prevent Cholesterol Absorption – It is common sense to eat less high fatty foods and eating fresh fruits and vegetables to reduce cholesterol absorption. Of course no matter what you do you will still eat food that has cholesterol therefore you should take Phytosterol to help your body to absorb much less cholesterol. Phytosterols are also called plant sterols, which are a group of steroid alcohol, photochemical naturally occurring in plants. They are white powders with mild, characteristic odor insoluble in water and soluble in alcohols. They have many applications as food additives and in medicine and cosmetics. Phytosterol have a very similar molecular structure as cholesterol therefore it mimics cholesterol in the digestive tract and blocks cholesterol from being absorbed. In this way your body absorbs less cholesterol therefore less cholesterol enters the bloodstream and the unabsorbed cholesterol passes through your body as waste. By lowering cholesterol absorption you help prevent the risk of heart attack.
- Preventing Plaque Build Up – The second step to lowering cholesterol is to prevent it from oxidizing in the arteries and forming plaque since Plaque is what makes high cholesterol deadly. There are several all antioxidants, which are great for preventing LDL cholesterol from forming plaque. Grape Seed, Grape Skin, Bilberry Extract, Quercetin, and Gingko Baloba are all flavenoids found in certain grapes and berries which naturally prevent plaque formation, which lowers cholesterol levels. Gingko Baloba comes from a 4000 year old ancient plant which also helps to prevent blood platelet activity.
- Break up Plaque Build Up – Of course after you reduce cholesterol absorption and reduce cholesterol oxidation which forms plaque, you’ll still have some plaque build up that needs to be broken up. Not only does plaque build up cause heart disease but it also causes damage to arteries. Omega 3 fish oil has many properties, but two of the most important properties in relation to heart health is that it breaks up plaque build up, helps your body absorb more phytosterols, helps increase HDL cholesterol levels, reduces tryglyceride levels, increases blood flow to the heart as well as the brain for better memory function and many other benefits not related to heart health.
In addition to lowering cholesterol there are 4 all natural ingredients that help lower high blood pressure:
- Tripeptides – Tripeptides are derived from cutured milk and were discovered in the early 1900s by Japanese scientist. Nearly a century of research led to the patented process of isolating the tripeptides that help maintain healthy blood pressure. A potent therapeutic dose of these tripeptides has been shown to protect the artery wall.
- Passionflower – A creeping perennial vine, recognized for its natural stress relieving and relaxing abilities.
- Potassium – Potassium is an element critical to helping your body maintain the proper balance of potassium and sodium necessary for optimum heart and blood vessel health.
- Pomegranate – Pomegranate is a powerful antioxidant, and has been shown to possess stress-relieving properties, A three year study found that pomegranate helps promote healthy blood flow.
You must know that crestor is used with a proper diet to help lower cholesterol!
You may also like
- 14 Oct
How to Naturally Lower High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
Heart attack is the leading cause of death not only in the United States but ...
- 12 Nov
Can Cholesterol Drugs Cause Muscle Problems?
A Michigan State University researcher is studying whether the most popular class of cholesterol-lowering drugs ...
- 27 Mar
How to Reduce Risk of Repeat Heart Attacks
If you have had a heart attack (myocardial infarction in medical terms) once, you are ...
- 02 Dec
Lowering Cholesterol With Canadian Zocor – How Do They Work?
Do you have high cholesterol? Have you considered using Zocor to help your cholesterol? You ...