Gestational Diabetes during Pregnancy21 April of 2017
Diabetes is a serious ailment that affects blood glucose rates. It’s caused by hereditary predisposition or different conditions, such as obesity, pancreatic necrosis, etc. But sometimes, some pregnant females without diabetes experience elevated sugar levels. What are the symptoms & causes of the condition? What do you do if you have gestational diabetes?
Keep reading our article to find out!
Glucose Lowering Drug Used To Treat Type 2 Diabetes19 April of 2017
Diabetes is a real scourge of humanity. As of 2017, more than 400 million people in the world suffer from the ailment (that is, it affects around 8,5% of the population). According to scientists’ forecast, the prevalence of diabetes will reach 11% in 2030. Unfortunately, this ailment is incurable. Diabetes vaccine does not exist now, but scientific community is actively researching this field. However, modern medicine has developed safe medications that successfully eliminate symptoms of diabetes and allow patients to live a full life. One of such medications is Forxiga (Farxiga).
Cyclosporine is an Immunomodulator Eye Drops17 April of 2017
How to minimize Lexapro withdrawal symptoms quickly?10 April of 2017
How to detox Lexapro quickly
The unrestrained rhythm of modern life, sad news we get from mass media, the desire to be in time everywhere, combining earning enough with private life and no time for relaxation bring us to depressions.
Statistically, over 30% of women and 17% of men in the USA suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, phobias and fears. Over 160 million of people give up working due to depression. 50% patients with oncology, heart attacks and strokes are depressed. Very often physicians prescribe them Lexapro.
This medication helps you getting rid of despair and start the same life healthy people have. Meanwhile, certain people, wishing to feel better fast, get an overdose of the drug. Ignoring the medicine’s instruction, they double Lexapro dosage and soon start feeling unpleasant side effects. These are insomnia, changes of weight, ED, nausea and whatnot. Naturally, these things scare much. Some patients decide to quit taking the tablets, but doing it, they find they are addicted to it already. The most popular Lexapro withdrawal symptoms include increased unhealthy activity, insomnia, sweating, anxiety, fears and other unpleasant feelings. Reading this article attentively, you’ll get how to detox Lexapro quickly minimizing these unwanted symptoms.
Using Dexamethasone in Sports for Managing Foot and Ankle Injuries
Dexamethasone (decadron) is a powerful hormonal drug, which is based on glucocorticoids. The medication is often used in powerlifting, as it helps to gain muscle mass. However, most often, the medicine is used to treat arthritis, bursitis, arthrosis and inflammatory processes in the joints. Taking decadron, you simply get the synthetic hormones of the adrenal glands. Although the medicine has many serious side effects, sportsmen, especially those, who work in gym with heavy weights, often take it.
For instance, they often take dexamethasone for sprained ankle and for managing foot injuries.
There are two main reasons why sportsmen choose it:
- This drug is cheaper than other anabolic steroids;
- You can easily order it in any reputable canadian pharmacies for example awccanadianpharmacy.com. No prescription is needed for it.
Prostate Cancer and its Risk Factors07 April of 2017
Prostate cancer belongs to the most typically diagnosed kinds of cancer for men. Statistics says that approximately one man out of eight sooner or later encounters this dreadful condition. Fortunately, this particular cancer type in some cases can be cured. Timely diagnosis and adequate complex treatment are crucial for the positive outcome.
Risk Factors that One Should Know
A risk factor for any disease is not similar to the cause of this disease. It is just a condition or a state that makes the possibility of facing this disease one day higher. Some risk factors (lifestyle, addictions, nutrition) can be managed by a person’s will. Other ones, such as genetic disposition or age, don’t depend on us.
Never too old to have great sex with medications05 April of 2017
Sex in Life of People
Sex is an indispensable constituent of life of each person. Nevertheless, each person agrees that aging brings lots of changes with health and commonly, these changes are permanent and affect the sexual life of a person. Yet still, it doesn’t equate to the fact that people after 50 don’t think of sex, for the major part of them the question of qualitative sex remains too strong. They have no desire to resign themselves to the fact that the period of living without sex is started.
Sex after 50
There is no need to draw an analogy between the quality of sex people have in younger years and after 50. Even so, it doesn’t mean that your sex will be boring. The overriding priority of this article is to discuss all factors that influence the quality of sex life in women and men and what medications allow couples to prolong their sex life. And finally, in current times there are many methods allowing you to take great enjoyment in sex as it was ten, twenty or even thirty years ago.
How to Reduce Risk of Repeat Heart Attacks27 March of 2017
If you have had a heart attack (myocardial infarction in medical terms) once, you are exposed to the risk of another one occurrence. Therefore, you need to adhere to a healthy lifestyle and take special medicaments prescribed by a healthcare professional. These medicaments are designed for decreasing high cholesterol/triglyceride levels – great risk factors of repeat heart attack occurrence. Let’s consider this matter in detail.
How to Reduce the Cholesterol in the Body Naturally?
- Eat healthy food. WHO & American Heart Association give some advice on healthy diet that will help you to reduce cholesterol levels. Healthy diet should be based on whole-grain food, vegetables, fruits, nuts, beans, as well as fish and poultry without skin. Whole-grain food includes non-processed cereal products, such as brown rice, bulgur and whole-grain oatmeal. It’s advised to choose unsaturated fats contained in nuts, avocados, and olive oil as replacements of saturated fats (red meat, cheese, etc.) Don’t consume trans fats that are contained in fast food (burgers, French fries, etc.), cakes, cookies, and margarines, as they provide bad impact on cholesterol levels. Eat a lot of fruit & vegetables.
- Quit smoking. This dangerous habit damages your arteries, which leads to the formation of fatty atheromas narrowing the artery (heart attack risk factor). In addition, it affects oxygen content in the blood and raises arterial pressure increasing heart load.
- Don’t abuse alcohol. Abundance of alcoholic beverages can lead to weight gaining and obesity resulting in enlarged arterial pressure and triglyceride levels. However, moderate dosages of beverages (1-2 drinks a day) will positively influence blood lipid profile.
- Avoid stress. Acute psychological stress can increase arterial pressure. It leads to the release of "unhealthy" hormones, such as cortisol and adrenaline. In addition, if you are under stress you can eat a lot or smoke cigarettes.
- Be active and control your weight. Try to do moderate cardio exercises at least 5 days a week for 30-60 minutes a day (after a consultation with a healthcare expert). Training will improve “good” cholesterol and allow you to control weight because obesity is one of significant risk factors of repeat myocardial infarction. Obesity enlarges triglycerides & cholesterol rates in the blood, increases arterial pressure and induces diabetes (another heart attack risk factor). Moreover, Scottish researchers have recently claimed that obesity itself may cause a heart attack, but the causal relationship between excess weight and infarction has not yet been determined.
Most Effective Generics of Viagra16 March of 2017
It’s almost impossible to adduce the modern world without the therapeutics to heighten potency. In conditions when numerous chronic diseases, sedentary lifestyle, stress and other wherefores can cause problems with potency for many men, the corresponding inhibitors become sheer necessary. Thanks to then, millions of men around the world can enjoy a full sexual life at any age and in any state of health.
History of Viagra invention
The most famous, as well as one of the earliest drugs to increase the potency was Viagra. On medical lexicon this remedy is called “sildenafil citrate”. It's funny that the creators of Viagra originally haven’t planned to make an instrument to enhance potency. They worked on creating a drug for patients suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system. Sildenafil citrate had to increase blood circulation in the heart area and as a consequence reduce the patient’s blood pressure. In 1992 the drug was tested on volunteers. As a result of numerous experiments it was possible to find out that, unfortunately, sildenafil citrate has no significant effect on the blood supply in the region of the heart. However, it turned out that the drug is able to cause a significant flow of blood to the genital organ. Mercifully it is the insufficient blood supply to the penis in response to sexual stimulation that causes a weak erection. So this is how one of the most popular drugs for fighting erectile dysfunction was discovered.